Posted to uk.d-i-y
JohnW JohnW is offline

Default Very small quantity of sand and cement needed

On Friday, 6 April 2012 18:12:07 UTC+1, MM wrote:
On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 16:00:34 +0100, Roger Mills
wrote:

On 06/04/2012 14:53, MM wrote:
Where can I obtain a very small quantity of sand and cement, just
enough to level a single patio slab, which is about 5mm proud in one
corner?

MM

Most of the sheds sell small bags of mortar mix - to which you just need
to add water.

They appear to be around 25kg, which is about 24½kg more than I need.

MM

If you really don't want to throw much away, you can spend £2 more than the £3.48 5Kg bag on a 1.25Kg bag of pointing repair mix at B&Q.

John