Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting

Supposing I'm at the mall. I've been heading to JC Penney. Behind me is
another shopper, who is also going to the sale 30% off, of neck ties. Does
that mean I have the right to knock him down, and beat him?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
Just because you follow someone you believe
to be suspicious, doesn't give them the right to punch you, knock
you to the ground and beat you while you yell for help and the
eyewitness announces they are calling police.