Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting

I think that the Trayvon's law should read that if you jump someone, knock
him to the ground and pound the hell out of him, that you should be shot to
death. If not by the victim, then later by the cops.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

We may soon have a "Trayvon's Law" passed as a result. (I can hear
people's
blood vessels bursting from here at the thought!) Think of "Amber Alerts"
and "Meagan's Law" etc. and you'll see this is just part of how society
functions.