Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Need a combination square

Jack writes:
On 4/2/2012 11:13 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 4/2/2012 9:14 AM, tiredofspam wrote:
Swingy, are you experiencing major slowdowns, and script crashes with
your update?

No script crashes. I'm getting "TB is not responding" messages for at
least 15 to 30 seconds each time the program is opened and _after_ it
checks mail. I've done all the usual deleting .msf files etc., to no avail.

It has never exhibited this behavior, in five years of use, until this
last update.

Now you tell me. Not 5 minutes ago I got the TB update message to
11.01. I had been getting it for a few days and this time said OK.
Now, I know next time I load TB, it will be updating me to 11.01, the
one you are using...

TB has been ****ing me off since they started updating every other day,
and stupidly update major version numbers every few minutes. Went from
version 3something, which took years to get too, to version 11something,
that took months to get to. I'm losing lots of faith in TB, but
stubborn as I am, I'll probably stay with it until at least a million
people tell me something else is better. Actually, if *you* find
something better, I'd bite.

http://pan.rebelbase.com/

scott