Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting

I'll admit, I must have been sleeping when you announced that. More
excellent.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
You've got my vote, for President. Makes more sense than anything
I've ever heard.

You don't recall my "Flat-Flat Tax" plan? Or my compromise on school
busing?*

-------
* Children are bused to the school nearest their home, but the busses detour
for a minimum of one hour through neighborhoods of an ethnicity that differs
from their passengers (sort of toe in the water).

Each side gets what they want: One side gets their kids in a school close to
home, the other side gets to have kids on a bus two hours each day.