Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/3/2012 9:54 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/3/2012 1:18 PM, Hawke wrote:

Here's another article telling about how senators like Dole profited
from their office. It was from 1989 so Dole had 20 years to get all
kinds of outside income from business interests. More proof of Dole at
the trough.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=6288,2581013

"An aide to Massachusetts Gov. Michael S. Dukakis, a contender for the
Democratic nomination, said Dukakis had traveled on corporation-owned
planes three times in August, but he offered no estimate for earlier
months."

Looks like you showed the Democrat DuKACKis at the trough, butt****.
Nice work.

The allegation was that Dole did this as a regular practice and that is
just what his campaign staff said he did. It's also what I said he did
and you said he didn't or I didn't prove it. Well, I did. You can bring
up as many other politicians doing the same thing as you want. Two
wrongs don't make a right. The point was that Dole did it for years. I
told you he did. You denied it. I was right. You weren't. Quit being a
bitch and just admit it. Not admitting it after I've proved you wrong
just makes you look even worse than you already do.

Hawke