Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/2/2012 1:23 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/2/2012 12:20 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/30/2012 3:50 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

Yes you have Davey. You keep saying the same things over and over.

You're reciting your own bio again.

Just the way you keep making the same claims and allegations you
can't
back up.

More than anything else, I show that *you* can't back up your claims.
You make wild, inflammatory statements that you simply can't
support at
all - ever.

That happens to be a claim, by the way, which according to your rules
you are supposed to prove is true.

I've done it.

Yes you have.

Yes, I have.

Here's how it works. If I have to prove it to you then you have to prove
it to me. You have at no point proven you claim about me making wild,
inflammatory statements. You haven't given a single example so that
means you have proved nothing and have made another baseless claim you
can't prove. Pot, kettle, black.

Hawke