Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default dennis is moving to Bristol

In message , geoff
writes
So, give us an answer, an opinion .... anything

"if a road has had a speed limit of 50mph for 20 years and they
change it to 40mph, was everyone who was travelling at 50mph before
travelling too fast?"

I presume by that deafening silence you don't have an answer

Are you really thick?

No I'm not denboi

I am not going to answer such a stupid question,

Because you don't have an answer

answer it yourself.

Its yours to answer, not an issue for me, you see

Then I might pull your answer apart or I might not.

Just answer the question ...

Come, come, dennis

Your obsession with speeding and perceived automatic dangers associated
with exceeding the speed limit would mean that you have to have an
answer

"if a road has had a speed limit of 50mph for 20 years and they change
it to 40mph, was everyone who was travelling at 50mph before travelling
too fast?"

So, what is it

were they travelling too fast or not, ?
easy yes / no answer,