Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,free.UseNet,free.spam

Default Alternative to MacMaster-Carr?

John Doe fired this volley in news:jli3hq$1vs$1
@dont-email.me:

Otherwise, go **** yourself.

My very point, my mightily disturbed friend; my very point.

Your error message doesn't appear to anyone else. Perhaps you're
DELIBERATELY clicking fifty or sixty times at a lurch, just to prove you
can break things. Or you might have a configuration problem or plug-in
that's interfering. But, of course, you're unwilling to explore those
possibilities, because you're - well - convinced you're perfect, and the
_rest_ of the world is crazy. There's a name for that malady.

You suggested what I would have if I'd been as mentally imbalanced as
you.

But I won't.

Lloyd