Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Just for the record

On Apr 2, 7:44*pm, jk wrote:
Winston wrote:
It's not the odds, Winnies. It's the dreams....

Yup.

And, of course, it's a tax that our legislators don't have to pass.
What could be better than people standing in line to pay a tax that
they don't have to?

Remind me again why Bernie Madoff is in jail?

If he had said, "I might rip you off, I might not, *but in any event
the chances of getting your money back are 1 in 1000000000000, he
probably wouldn't be.

He sold dreams at a high price too.

But the state is selling High Priced dreams at a low cost.
[And governments don't like competition]
jk

The government fully publishes the odds. Madoff did not.

BTW, I did win seven bucks on five bucks worth of tickets. 40% profit
in a day and a half is nothing to sneeze at.