Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Need a combination square

On 4/4/2012 8:13 AM, Keith Nuttle wrote:
On 4/3/2012 9:03 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
No, I did not install it.

It must install when you answer you'd like to help Mozilla.

I don't respond since those usually include some invasive stuff, like
how you are using it, how often, how often it crashes.

I just log bugs.. I don't like the invasive stuff.

On 4/3/2012 7:35 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 4/3/2012 6:11 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
I don't see a test pilot screen under settings.
Nor do I find it when I search Mozilla (Thunderbird site).

How do I get to the configuration?

Go to Tools|Addons|Extensions and see if "Test Pilot" is there.

I do recall seeing "Test Pilot" as included part of FireFox at some
point, but I did NOT download the extension for TB, not did I enable it,
not did I agree to do so prior to the last update, so it had to have
been part of the update and "enabled" by default.

Here it is:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thu...r-thunderbird/

In one of the recent version, 10?? it was loaded as part of the TB
installation. If disappeared in one of the .0.01 revisions to that version.

I remember clicking that I did not want it to activate it in the
Options, but when I checked when I saw your post I could not find it.

I removed it after finding out it was indeed the culprit. Glad to have
stumbled upon it. Went online to report it at getsatisfaction.com and
someone had beat me to it by an hour.

All's well that ends well ... nice having TB playing nice again.

Thanks ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010