Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Mendacious Dave wrote:

You aren't a very good listener. I told you that every one who knows me
knows that I am not just a smart guy but I'm also a very knowledgeable
one too.

Yes, you SAID that. I even think you believe that. I don't really
think many other people do. Certainly no one here has popped up and
said how smart OR knowledgeable they think you are.

The fact that you and other rightwing goofies either don't know
it or won't admit it isn't my fault,

If that falsehood were to be true, it would be entirely your fault
that people won't admit it.

and I don't give a **** about that
either.

Like the saying goes, it's like casting pearls before swine. You
and people like you are the swine. So it sucks to be you.

Call them "pearls" if you want. They still smell like horse apples
dipped in an outhouse.

Hawke

jk