Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/2/2012 11:30 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/2/2012 11:08 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/31/2012 10:13 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/31/2012 2:57 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/31/2012 2:06 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

Just because you don't think some of those are correct, and you base
that only on what you know from this newsgroup, that doesn't mean
it's
not true. If I've had my IQ tested and it shows above average, if by
having a college degree that means I am better educated than 70% of
Americans,

Did you suddenly become "more educated" the day you got your degree,
than the day before?

The way education is measured is in credentials.

Wrong.

So yes, the day I
graduated I became more educated than the day before I graduated.

You never obtained an education.

I'm still ahead of you in that department because

You aren't. You have *no* education. What you have is some instruction,
but that's different. Your instruction is in a worthless field, by the way.

Actually it's you who isn't educated. I mean, what does a guy with
nothing but an economics degree do with it? It's not enough to teach,
it's not enough to be considered any kind of expert in the field of
economics. It's just barely enough to qualify as having graduated, and
that's all you have. It doesn't get you into any better job than any
other college degree does. You don't know enough with just that degree
to get anywhere in your own field. It's just a starting point and you
never went any farther. So I can't imagine why you would be bragging
about your education. It's nothing really.

When you consider that your degree gets you nothing but an ordinary job
and how incompetent you are in general, you really have the bare minimum
as far as education goes. You sure aren't well rounded with a degree in
economics. You don't know anything but that field and you need way more
than just a BA to get anywhere in economics. So it gets you nowhere. No
wonder you come across as someone with minimal education and minimal
knowledge about the world in general. Not like someone like me who has
been educated in multiple academic disciplines from several different
educational institutions.

No wonder you can't keep up with me.

Hawke