Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT - Radio controlled clocks

In message , Andy
Burns writes
Mike Lane wrote:

I wonder if anyone else has noticed that some radio controlled clocks are not
keeping quite as accurate time recently.

I've just discovered the reason which is that the NPL transmitter at Anthorn,
Cumbria has been shut down since 26 March for maintenance work.

You'd think they'd pick the maintenance windows to be a decent period
*away* from GMT/BST switch dates ...

Like one might expect HMRC not to be doing maintenance on their website
over the next two weeks (i.e. turn of the financial year)

I did my EOY return on friday luckily - normal service will be resumed
on the 13th!

--
geoff