Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT break down in Congress over hoodie

harry wrote:

Bobby Rush thinks he's helping people but is actually harming them.
Here's why I think so.

I work for an F100 company and have the pleasure of working with
young people of all colors from every country around the world.
These kids are highly educated and they're scary smart.

Yet here's Bobby Rush essentially telling young black kids to dress
like gang bangers and look stupid. Does he actually believe that
will help them become successful?

I think his point is you can't go by apppearances.

Oh yes you can!

That's why no bank manager would hire an applicant wearing a hoodie or pants
down around his scrotum.
---
I saw a man-on-the-street interview with an "Occupy" protester. He had a
dyed-red Mohawk and lamented that he had a Master's degree but still
couldn't find a job. The interviewer asked:

"What was your major?"

"I don't see how that's relative!" replied the protester.