Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

The reality is that as a conservative I do know where you stand on most
issues.

You have no IDEA where I stand on issues. If you had the courage of
your convictions you would have listed where I stand on that list of
issues.
But you don't know, and probably ALSO have no clue about were
"conservatives" stand on those issues.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that on the major issues you come
down on the side of average conservatives 90% of the time.

So put up or shut up, or just quit being a chicken****.
You don't like that list of issues, make your own.

You have made all kinds of claims about me
without any proof or only based on a few posts of mine you have read.

The only statement I have made about you were based entirely on your
posts here. You keep claiming that is untrue, and I have challenged
you to show were it is so. I even gave you a venue to do so.

How many times has Pimpton said I have no education?

Every thing I recall from him says you have "a ****ty education from a
****ty school" or some such. Not that you have no education. But I
don't really care what he says.

Throwing your own falsehoods back in your face was not lying.

You found none to throw.
I am sure if you could have you would have.

When you make a statement, calling it a fact, knowing it is untrue,
you lie.

" What claims have I made about you that I have gone silent on? Be
" specific and I'll address anything I've said.
The above blather is not addressing what you said, it is a mealy
mouthed backtracking.

I call it giving a bully some of his own medicine.

If you had half the knowledge you claim, you would be able to state
EXACTLY where I stand on the issues below. But I will be king and say
that if you get even HALF of them right I will call it a "win" for
you, if you get 3/4 of them right, you might even be as smart as you
claim.

Since you know what I know on so many subjects.
Please tell me where I stand on these issues.
Abortion
The environment
Global Warming
Patriot Act
Nuclear Power
Decriminalization of Pot.
The peace corps
Complete Legalization of Pot.
NASA
The first gulf war
Space Travel in General
Nanotechnology
PBS/NPR
The War in Afghanistan
The second gulf war
Foreign Aid
==============================

When you said you knew exactly what training and education I had
received in my life.
On 2/22 under "why do you have a right to your money" I challenged
you to tell me (and the world) exactly what my training was in these
areas.

In this case I was imitating Pimpton.

Bull****, you were being you.

I was not being serious and I was
simply declaring things about you that I did not really know.

Or in other words, you LIED.

And you are still to chicken**** to respond.
Try to justify how you will after the fact, it is obvious you don't
have the knowledge you claimed, admitted you didn't have, and yet
claimed again in the post I am responding to.

No it wasn't, it was in a discussion of your supposed ability to
evaluate evidence. And that was well before you started trying that
one on for size. But even if that were to be true, it still means
you lied.

No, it just means I made a baseless claim about you the same way you
have made many of them about me. And you started it, not me.

Again I ask (since you never responded) what baseless claim did I
make?

That you lied is true, and amply supported by your posts.

So, you know this for a fact how?

Same way you guys know everything about me.

Never said I did, liar.

But If I recall you never said you had any legal training either. Did you?

Never said I didn't either.

Oh well, you are being evasive and dishonest here.

No just correcting your error of omission.
Some would call that a lie. You're lying by omission.

No just giving you the rope you need.

You made a claim, lacking the knowledge to justify that claim.

This is what I mean about you trying to
take the high ground when you are not exactly honest, to say the least.

Last time you claimed to know exactly where I stood on all issues,
based on a single (misunderstood) statement, and I asked you to "put
up or shut up" by telling me where I stood on a laundry list of
today's more "popular" issues, and you shut up.

So pray tell, since you are now also an expert on my education,

What School did I graduate from?
What classes did I take there?
What was my major
Have I done ANY post graduate education?
DO I have an Advanced Degree?
Have I ever been accredited as an instructor for a college?
If so what subject.
================================

It's only fair isn't it? You two lie about me and when I give it back to
you then I'm the liar?

If you lie, you lie. You now admit you lied, again. What about that
claim that you don't lie?

Either you "do not lie" as you claimed, or you lied about us to
"teach us a lesson" [yeah right], but in EITHER case you stand as an
admitted liar.

I had to teach you a lesson. You started lying by
making up things about me that you knew were untrue or you had no proof
of. That means you gave up any right to the truth from me.

OHHHHHH, now you are also Mr. "Situational Ethics" as well. Why WHY
does that not surprise me.

jk