Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificialintelligence bot?

On Mar 30, 6:41*pm, Hawke wrote:

I don't know what you are getting at. Maybe you are referring to
something Dan said about a group of engineers he knows where 100% of
them are way above average as far as IQ goes. Otherwise I don't know
what you're talking about. Or are you saying that in a group every one
in the group thinks they are above average? Maybe they are. Whatever it
is you mean I don't get you.

Hawke

I do not think that I ever said anything about a group of engineers.
Much less about saying anything about a group of engineers that are
way above average as far as IQ goes.

Dan