Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/2/2012 12:06 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/31/2012 8:59 PM, jk wrote:
following.
==============================
As usual you have taken what I said out of context in an attempt to be
unfair.

NO exactly IN CONTEXT. You (and no one else) said YOU KNEW where I
stand on issues.

But from what I remember here is what it meant when I said I
know where you stand on all the issues. I was talking about your
political ideology and my guess was that you were a
rightwinger/conservative. With that in mind I said I know where you
stand on the issues because I know where conservatives stand on the
issues, and you are one of them. You took a broad generalization and
tried to apply it to the specifics to make it look wrong.

NO I challenged your assertion that you had knowledge. Knowledge you
had no reasonable way of possessing, except in fact by inference from
your ASSUMPTIONS about my political views.

The reality is that as a conservative I do know

You did it again, you slovenly ****. You're not a conservative

Want to take
your views on the issues you listed and tell me how many of them do you
completely disagree with the view of conservatives? I still say your
view will agree with the conservative view on almost all of them. Prove
me wrong. If you do then you're a liberal.

Or in other words, NOT only did you lie when you said you knew, you
lied when you said

Throwing your own falsehoods back in your face was not lying.

You lied.

" What claims have I made about you that I have gone silent on? Be
" specific and I'll address anything I've said.

The above blather is not addressing what you said, it is a mealy
mouthed backtracking.

I call it

We call it bull****.

[snip all the remaining bull**** and lies]

I know where you stand on every conceivable political issue, but you
don't know what my positions are. If someone wrote out a list of 50
contentious political issues, I'd know what your position is on nearly
all of them, but you wouldn't know what my position is on even half of them.