Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 4/2/2012 11:31 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/2/2012 11:18 AM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/28/2012 5:05 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

On 3/26/2012 12:17 AM, jk wrote:
wrote:

I told you I don't make claims. When I say something it's true.

Except that when challenged, you either go silent [Like your many
claims about me] or it turns out you "mis rembembered", or you want to
define words in ways special and unique to you.

I said what I say is true. I didn't say I'm never wrong.

Then what does "When I say something it's true." mean then?

It means I'm the same as you are. Sometimes we make mistakes.

He mistakes. You **** up. There's a difference.

What do you call it when you haven't the balls to admit when you are
wrong? Is that a **** up? Because if it is you're guilty. I posted some
references to Bob Dole's being both easily bought and a millionaire when
he was a senator, which you denied. Where's your apology? Where's your
admission you were wrong and I was right? I cited the articles saying it
was well known that Dole was taking virtually free rides on corporate
jets from big agribusiness, he got more than a million dollars in
speaking fees while in the senate, he was directing speeches from big
corporate donors to his wife in exchange for campaign contributions, and
he was getting sweetheart real estate deals from right wing businessmen.

But not a word about that from you. You said there was no proof that
Dole was using his office to get rich. Well, I just showed you that you
are full of ****. So now you have nothing to say when you have ample
proof that what I said about Dole was true all along. Remember you said
I was making it up because of my bias? You said there was no proof Dole
was a millionaire while a senator. Wrong! There's lots of proof. Like I
told you. You **** up!

Hawke