Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Tool shroud

On 4/1/12 10:26 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In ,
says...

This is one of the better dust collecting devices I've seen. I've
ordered two of them. Finally, a practical solution.

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=69302

I realize it's a joke but I've picked enough stuck chips out of the
throats of planes that it occurs to me that that might not be as silly
as it looks.

That is the very genius of most of their AFD tools.
They have just enough practicality and necessity that it messes with
your mind just enough that somewhere deep inside you wish it wasn't a joke.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--