Posted to alt.home.repair
Cliff Hartle[_2_] Cliff Hartle[_2_] is offline

Default Smooth Rod Pressure or Rachet Caulking Gun

Why does everything these days need to be powered? ...

..... Rant deleted ....

I'm not talking about an air pressure gun.

I'm talking about a ratchet gun with teeth on the rod vs. a gun with a
smooth rod (the people I worked with called it a pressure gun, as in "I
don't want to use a dam pressure gun").

But any way air guns are great getting into places where you can't swing and
also for things that may break or move. I guess when you do trim you love
to go around and set all those nails. :-)