Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default Phone bundle

Right now I pay
20 for phone
20 for inet
12 for cellphone
30 for Direct Tv

Because I am disable ATT gives me my land line for 20 month.
I got ATT inet for $20 first year and that is running out.
I was getting my cell phone for 12 bucks by being on a package with
family. That is over.
I got Direct TV for 30 bucks for the first year but that is running
out. It will be 68 bucks a month soon and the contract is for another
year. I get the Choice Xtra which I love. It has two stations I
watch almost exclusively (Science Channel and H2) and would be very
disappointed to have to give them up, but I could.

I really like having a landline. Although I don't use the phone much,
I really like being able to answer/use the phone all over the house.
Since I am considering some bundle packages I am open to Voip and as I
don't use the phone much I really don't resist giving up ATT much
anymore. My cellphone stays on the charger when I am home. My
cellphone use is very low as well, but I really would like to get
another low cost cellphone too.

Who is getting the most bang for the buck with a super sweet package
deal?

Because I still have a year to go with Direct TV I am hoping I may be
able to get into a package that will give me the Direct TV deal a year
early.