Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_3_] Tegger[_3_] is offline

Default For all you morons that use google-groups to post to usenet

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

On 3/31/2012 1:07 PM, Tegger wrote:

Censorship is something that is done to others, not something that is
done to yourself. It's like the difference between murder and
suicide.

I censor myself all the time, especially when I have to deal with
Affirmative Action moron government employees. I don't scream
obscenities at them, I don't yell racial slurs at them and I don't
try to insult them anymore because if I call them asinine, they think
I'm referring to the size of their backsides. I must censor myself.
^_^

While very cens-ible, your conduct is not "censorship": It is properly
described as "self control". Which is admirable when exercised in the face
of obvious morons.

BTW, being described as a "moron" is actually a sort of compliment. On the
mental-retardation scale, "moron" is the most intelligent of the lot, with
"idiot" and "imbecile" being lower than "moron".

--
Tegger