Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For all you morons that use google-groups to post to usenet

On 3/31/2012 1:07 PM, Tegger wrote:
Home wrote in :

Tegger wrote:

Therefore your killfiling of GG posters is not, and cannot be,
"censorship".

It's self-censorship.

Not the same thing at all. "Censoring" yourself is like stealing from
yourself: It can't be done.

The word you're looking for is "discrimination".

Choosing not to read a post is normal.

Configuring your news reader so that you have no awareness of what
you're choosing to ignore is self censorhip.

Censorship is something that is done to others, not something that is done
to yourself. It's like the difference between murder and suicide.

I censor myself all the time, especially when I have to deal with
Affirmative Action moron government employees. I don't scream
obscenities at them, I don't yell racial slurs at them and I don't
try to insult them anymore because if I call them asinine, they think
I'm referring to the size of their backsides. I must censor myself. ^_^

TDD