Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/31/2012 10:43 AM, jk wrote:
wrote:

What claims have I made about you that I have gone silent on? Be
specific and I'll address anything I've said.

And as I expected, nothing but silence.

Fair enough,

On 2/19 when you said you knew were I stood on all "Issues"
I challenged you to tell me (and the world) "where I stand" on the
following.
==============================

As usual you have taken what I said out of context in an attempt to be
unfair. But from what I remember here is what it meant when I said I
know where you stand on all the issues. I was talking about your
political ideology and my guess was that you were a
rightwinger/conservative. With that in mind I said I know where you
stand on the issues because I know where conservatives stand on the
issues, and you are one of them. You took a broad generalization and
tried to apply it to the specifics to make it look wrong. Want to take
your views on the issues you listed and tell me how many of them do you
completely disagree with the view of conservatives? I still say your
view will agree with the conservative view on almost all of them. Prove
me wrong. If you do then you're a liberal.

Since you know what I know on so many subjects.
Please tell me where I stand on these issues.
Abortion
The environment
Global Warming
Patriot Act
Nuclear Power
Decriminalization of Pot.
The peace corps
Complete Legalization of Pot.
NASA
The first gulf war
Space Travel in General
Nanotechnology
PBS/NPR
The War in Afghanistan
The second gulf war
Foreign Aid

==============================

When you said you knew exactly what training and education I had
received in my life.
On 2/22 under "why do you have a right to your money" I challenged
you to tell me (and the world) exactly what my training was in these
areas.

In this case I was imitating Pimpton. I was not being serious and I was
simply declaring things about you that I did not really know. I was
trying to show you how it feels when someone does that to you like
Pimpton does. It was meant as a comparison to what Pimpton does.

===============================
You're the one with no training, education, or
experience in anything legal.

So, you know this for a fact how?

That was part of the same post where I was "doing a Plimpton" and simply
saying things that I couldn't possibly know to show you what it's like
when someone claims things they don't really know.

But If I recall you never said you had any legal training either. Did you?

Last time you claimed to know exactly where I stood on all issues,
based on a single (misunderstood) statement, and I asked you to "put
up or shut up" by telling me where I stood on a laundry list of
today's more "popular" issues, and you shut up.

So pray tell, since you are now also an expert on my education,

What School did I graduate from?
What classes did I take there?
What was my major
Have I done ANY post graduate education?
DO I have an Advanced Degree?
Have I ever been accredited as an instructor for a college?
If so what subject.

Now you know. I was copying Pimpton just to **** you off. Of course I
have no idea about any of those things. That was my point. Do you think
Pimpton knows any of those kinds of things about me? He's even saying
I've never done any research while in college. You know he doesn't know
that. I was giving you an example of what he's been doing to me for
quite a while. I see you don't like it very much. It's not so nice
seeing someone say something about you that is wrong and you can't do
anything about it. See my point? That's what I was doing.

Hawke