Posted to alt.home.repair
Duesenberg Duesenberg is offline

Default For all you morons that use google-groups to post to usenet

And when you combine that with the fact that you don't really own your
iSlave device (Crapple really owns it and dictates what you can and
can't do with it because of the control they exert over it even when
it's in your own hands) then that's why I look down and scowl at the
whole Crapple ecosystem and how they've brainwashed so many people into
accepting that this is the future of computing.

Sent from my iPad, lying on couch, looking up. Try that on your keyboard.

Greg

I take a cabinet making/fine woodworking course one evening a week at a
community college.

While surfing on the internet looking for ideas on how to make
professional looking raised panel doors i came across a youtube video
that offered a different approach using a table saw to shape the panels,
rather than the router.

So I showed the video to my instructor and asked if the youtube method
was faster, more accurate and lest wasteful for my project (16 doors in
all). The doors are to be used in my own home so I wanted to make the
best I could within my abilities.

He said the tablesaw method was indeed more accurate but that I need
more safety precautions so using the video on the Ipad we went step by
step with the video, right at the saw. Simply a better way to learn
than reading the textbook that offers very few pictures.

Good thing I didn't have to lug in the PC. Wouldn't have been allowed
at the table saw