Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/30/2012 3:50 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

Don't you mean someone your little "games" don't work on?

I mean you're a clown, and I'm still just a wee bit amused by you.

I told you that I'm funny and have a really good sense of humor.

People are laughing at you, not with you.

Let me clarify that for you. What you mean is that assholes like you and
your brethren here are laughing at me. But you're talking about a bunch
of freaks. Normal people don't do that.

Maybe they'll be laughing at you now for making a mountain out of a mole
hill and after your unsubstantiated claims are disproven. You're the one
who denied it when I said that Bob Dole made millions when he was in the
senate. You said that was a lie. You said there was no proof he was a
millionaire when he was in the senate. You wanted the proof. There's
lots of it. Here's some right here.

"Speech fees the only direct cash payoff allowed to politicians -- other
campaign contributions cannot be used for personal expenses, but this
money goes straight into Bob and Liddy's bank account. Bob Dole himself
earned over a million in speech money between 1981 and 1991, even though
Senators were limited to $2,000 per speech. In 1993 speaking fees for
Senators were banned altogether, and Liddy's speechifying career took off.
At least four of the groups that hired Bob Dole later hired Liddy and paid
her 10 times as much money."

Take note that it says that Bob earned over a million from speech money
alone between 1981 and 1991. I'd say that proves he was a millionaire
when he was a senator, wouldn't you? One other thing, when the speech
giving con was ended in 1993 businesses continued to influence and pay
Bob by hiring his wife to give the speeches instead of him. Either way
they did it the same thing was true, it was a way for businesses to give
money to politicians to get favors. Dole was a master at this.

Here's the link, which by the way, is not a citation.

http://realchange.org/bdole.htm#Liddyspeech

Now all you can do is say the reference is no good. But even though I
know you will do that it doesn't change the fact that it has been
reported that Bob Dole made a lot of money on the side when he was in
the senate. He made that from speeches alone that they called
"honoraria" but was really nothing but legalized bribery. That's what I
told you and what you said was a lie. The truth is you could find that
out all by yourself instead of saying I was lying. But you showed your
true colors by doing it the sleazy way you did. Looks like Bob Dole was
a millionaire when in the senate, just like I said. Gee, what if the
other things I said are true too? And they are. That would mean you're a
real idiot. But that isn't in question.

Hawke