Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/30/2012 3:05 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/30/2012 2:32 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/30/2012 1:47 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/29/2012 8:30 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 3/29/2012 7:50 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

George, there are many adults in this group, why waste your time on a
child who has repeatedly demonstrated that he has nothing to offer and
doesn't reason well enough to respond to logic or wisdom?

David

A better question is why waste yours? Why don't you show all the adults
why it is you think you are superior to me?

There you go with that "superiority" bull**** again. You stupid ****wit,
you give yourself away so easily. You actually *know* that you're an
inferior intellect, don't you? You do. All this egotistical blabber
about how great you are is actually just cover for your massive
inferiority complex. It's a well known phenomenon: when someone
continually runs his yap about how great he is, it's almost always the
case that he thinks - or in your case, knows - he's ****.

Obviously you haven't read little Davey boy's comments. He's the one
claiming he's pals with all kinds of MENSA folks and he is just one of
the gang. He's the one saying I'm the stupid ****. He's the one who has
gone out of his way to make it sound like he's my superior not the other
way around.

You just plain have it wrong with your idea that I think I'm superior to
everyone. Far from it. But I've lived a long time and have been around
lots and lots of people over the years. At this point just about
anywhere I go people find out right away that I'm someone who knows not
just what he's talking about but about a lot of things, and more than
they do.

Ha ha ha ha ha!