Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

You just plain have it wrong with your idea that I think I'm superior to
everyone. Far from it. But I've lived a long time and have been around
lots and lots of people over the years. At this point just about
anywhere I go people find out right away that I'm someone who knows not
just what he's talking about but about a lot of things, and more than
they do.

Which by YOUR pre established definition of "everyone", DOES mean
that you think you are superior (as we would more commonly put it)
"most" people.

And as for people "finding out right away", just because they don't
SAY it like we do here, does not mean they are not thinking "what an
Ignorant, overbearing, conceited jerk".

I've been around plenty of brainy people with Ph.Ds that I know are way
smarter than me. So I know I'm not up there in the elite brain power
class.

But I also know I'm way above what's average.

We already know that you have a problem with this term. You have
previously illustrated that you think 100% of a group can be above
average for the group. Only in Lake Woebegone

jk