Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

No, you ****wit - writing "I have known about Bob Dole from his
days in
WWII when he got wounded" implies that you were *there*, you clumsy
plodding idiot.

Any normal person can understand exactly what I meant. A dimwit, no.

What we know is what we read from your writing. This isn't
rec.psychics.

Did you think that I meant I was there in WWII with Bob Dole?

Your sentence structure implied it, dummy.

Well, if your really thought I was saying I was in WWII with Bob Dole
it's you who's the dummy. My guess is any sixth grader would have known
what I meant. The fact you were not sure only shows your reading problem.

So any time you write something that is clearly untrue, we are
supposed to believe it REALLY isn't what you meant, and substitute
some other random statement for it.

For all we knew you had another "episode" and believe you were in
WWII with Dole.

I didn't say "term paper". You made another mistake. Sloppy, lazy,
inattentive work on your part. But it is a fact I had a "paper" of mine
published in a textbook. I ought to know whether it's true or not. I had
to sign a release to give the author permission to use it.

So cite it.
Put up or shut up time again.

Then why don't you show us some of your ability here? Your writing
style
looks like high school level. Everything you write is so full of
invectives and personal insults that there is no argument anyone can
find. Look at what you wrote here. Is that the best you can do? It's
pretty damn bad. Your work isn't good enough to qualify you to
criticize
anyone else's. The only thing good about you is how good you think you
are and you're way off base. You're average. So how come you think
you're so damn great? It's all a fantasy you created. In reality you're
just an average Joe in a newsgroup that's pretending to be a superhero.
It's pretty pathetic really.
Wow, everything you wrote is true of George, but is equally true of
yourself as well. Except, that it is true that he lards his with more
insults than you do, but not by much.

No it's not true.

It's true.

Only as you see it and you're only one person.

If you have read this thread it's Pimpton who

The truth is you
haven't given me credit for even one area that I'm better than you.

And what area is that?

jk