Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligence bot?

Hawke wrote:

ONE of those has to be Untruth, I don't car if you call it Lie,
Untruth Forgot, Misspoke, or just plain lazy it is the same thing.

Secondly, in error, misspoke, or lazy, are not the same thing as a lie.

I didn't say they were. [reading problems again?]
I said I didn't care which word YOU use to describe your lies,
it is still the same thing, an intentional untruth spread from your
hand, to the world at large.

And as I said you lied to me, and about me several times.

Now that is an outright lie.

jk