Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/30/2012 1:49 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 3/29/2012 10:06 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/29/2012 8:30 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 3/29/2012 7:50 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

George, there are many adults in this group, why waste your time on a
child who has repeatedly demonstrated that he has nothing to offer and
doesn't reason well enough to respond to logic or wisdom?

David

Why? I suppose it's because Ptooey's amusement value isn't quite
exhausted. He's a rather different sort of clown from those I've
encountered in other groups.

Don't you mean someone your little "games" don't work on?

I mean you're a clown, and I'm still just a wee bit amused by you.