Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/29/2012 8:30 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 3/29/2012 7:50 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

George, there are many adults in this group, why waste your time on a
child who has repeatedly demonstrated that he has nothing to offer and
doesn't reason well enough to respond to logic or wisdom?

David

A better question is why waste yours? Why don't you show all the adults
why it is you think you are superior to me? I've read a number of your
posts. There is nothing to them. I don't know why you bother. If you
aren't going to actually say something smart or make an intelligent
point about something why are you posting at all? For someone who claims
to be as intelligent as you do you sure aren't showing it. So instead of
wasting time trying fruitlessly to show how dumb I am why don't you show
how good you are? I mean, where's the beef? You're all hat and no
cattle. Everyone has seen that from your first day here.

Hawke