Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default Fire Department poles they use to remove boards

"Ron" wrote in message
wrote in message

Little by little I'm getting this place torn down......,

Actually it's kind of fun tearing this place down, except for the
cleanup afterwards. Yesterday I pushed the brick chimney down by hand.
I didn't think that was possible till it hit the ground. It was leaning
toward the rear, and I just gave it a hard shove and down it came.

Hopefully the chimney came down better than this silo did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DDIxwg6SL4 .

Ouch !
Hope he was wearing a hard hat, safety glasses and safety boots...
:-L