Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Hmmmm?

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:09:43 -0700, Joel Koltner
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
I don't believe you are ever "taught", you either choose or not, to
"learn" what your environment presents to your view.

Yeah, but learning from some teachers is easier than learning from others!

A new learning experience a day keeps the undertaker away ;-)

Indeed. Speaking of things that keep you going... how's the hip these
days? I happened to be talking to an orthopedist the other day, and he
was mentioning that there are so many new types of artificial hips
available now that, while they're all trying hard to outlast the
traditional ~10 year lifespan of the metal ball/plastic socket approach,
they haven't been around long enough to really know their longevity yet.

I'm doing great. November 1 will be 5 years. They told me when they
did the replacement that it (Stryker) was good for at least 15 years.
Knock on wood!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |