Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:02:52 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

I would prefer that firearms would be carried only by professionals, but
you don't agree.

NOT when I compare the performance of the so-called "professionals" to the
"amateurs"
Let's see
The "Amateurs" aka law-abiding citizens manage to shoot more than double the
number of criminals as the so-called "professionals"
And yet at the same time, the so-called "professionals" manage to shoot
nearly 6 times as many innocent bystanders as the "amateurs'...

That's a REALLY, REALLY good argument, according to you, to rely on
so-called "professionals"...

I think what he means is that professionals waste bullets. I've been
wrong once, but was mistaken.