Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/26/2012 11:50 AM, jk wrote:
wrote:

No, you ****wit - writing "I have known about Bob Dole from his days in
WWII when he got wounded" implies that you were *there*, you clumsy
plodding idiot.

Any normal person can understand exactly what I meant. A dimwit, no.

What we know is what we read from your writing. This isn't
rec.psychics.

Did you think that I meant I was there in WWII with Bob Dole? I think
you could grasp what I meant and were not confused by it. Did you think
I implied I was there with Dole? The point is you understood what I
meant like everyone else would have. There is nothing wrong with that
English. Not to Pimpton though. But he's not overly critical of
anything, is he?

Your reading comprehension is what sucks.

YOu have already shown that it is your comphrension that sucks.

My reading comprehension is as good as it gets. What's not so good is
the language I read here quite often. Do you think anyone would single
you out for your excellence? But you can find fault with me though, right?

I never dabbled in anything. The first thing that made me interested in
politics was the Vietnam war. See, I was eligible for the draft back
then

So what, so was I

If that kind of thing wasn't enough to spark an interest in politics
than what would? I had to pay attention back then because it had a major
effect on my life. I've been paying attention ever since. How about you?
Did you just forget all about politics after that and go on to other
things? I didn't.

Your writing is **** - indicative of the thinking behind it.

They didn't say that when they wanted one of my papers to be published
in a textbook.

Yeah, right.

That happens to be true.

Why don't you learn something about politics? You're a rookie, baby,
neophyte, trying to act like you're not. I hate republicans and I bet
I've seen more of the republican debates than you have.

Hah, when was the last time we saw any REAL debates.

I was talking about the recent republican primary debates. Did you watch
any of them? I did. I can't stand republicans but I watched those
debates anyway. Why? Because when you are into politics that's what you
do. You learn what is going on politically on both sides. Do you do
that? Or do you even follow American politics at all?

Then why don't you show us some of your ability here? Your writing style
looks like high school level. Everything you write is so full of
invectives and personal insults that there is no argument anyone can
find. Look at what you wrote here. Is that the best you can do? It's
pretty damn bad. Your work isn't good enough to qualify you to criticize
anyone else's. The only thing good about you is how good you think you
are and you're way off base. You're average. So how come you think
you're so damn great? It's all a fantasy you created. In reality you're
just an average Joe in a newsgroup that's pretending to be a superhero.
It's pretty pathetic really.

Wow, everything you wrote is true of George, but is equally true of
yourself as well. Except, that it is true that he lards his with more
insults than you do, but not by much.

No it's not true. If you have read this thread it's Pimpton who
continually claims his superiority in every regard. From his education,
to his writing, to his knowledge of politics, to everything. He is the
one claiming to be superior. But that slipped past you somehow. I wonder
how that happened. I've only said I know more about politics than he
does and I believe that is true. I also wonder how you noticed how
insulting he is as if that somehow adds to his weak and unsupported
accusations. It doesn't really, it just shows how desperate he is to
prove the unprovable, which he can't do so he lies.

Hawke