Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Short of news in Florida

"Bill Kniess" wrote in message
.. .
Han wrote in
:

" wrote in
:

On 27 Mar 2012 12:29:34 GMT, Han wrote:

Jim Yanik wrote in
.3.44:

POLICE are saying (have said) that they have no facts or
witnesses suggesting Zimmerman did anything wrong. NO
"assumptions" there.

when the independent investigators say the same thing,the
blacks will probably riot.
Of course,that is a sort of blackmail in itself.
"arrest and try him,or we'll riot" IS implied.

At the moment, because of the deficiencies in the police handling
of the case, there is a suspicion by some of the police swiping
the case under the rug, and giving Zimmerman a free pass.

Of course there is. Race-baiters have to make a living.

On the other hand, there is also a suspicion of a Tawana
Brawley-like incitement to riot.

Don't be an idiot.

I'm afraid that the lack of real conclusive evidence as to what
led to the fisticuffs will leave each side with its supporters.

Bull****. The race-baiters fanned the flames (read: incited to
riot). The NC lacrosse case was the same deal.

It is unfortunate that we won't hear Martin tell his side.

Stupid move and he died for it. Too bad, but the gene pool is
cleaner.

At the moment the "evidence" AFAICT is very thin on either side.

For sure the Sanford PD really botched this one - by not collecting
the proper evidence, it's likely there will not ever have the facts.

How do you know they didn't "collect the evidence" ?
Do you even have a CLUE as to what evidence was ACTUALLY collected, to make
such a statement ??
I haven't seen any EVIDENCE LIST posted ANYWHERE so far for you to even
have a CLUE on the issue to support your claim

The gun should have been confiscated, clothing collected for blood
analysis, gunshot residue checked on both Martin and Zimmerman,
inspection of Martin's hands (I hav enever seen anyone come out of a
fight with pristine hands and knuckles), Zimmerman should have been
examined by a physician for his nose and back of head, etc. The
forensics would have either proven or disproven Zimmerman's account.
The forensics never lie. Yet other beauty of forensics is that the
past life of either person has no relevance in finding the truth.

Talk about jumping the gun
You're being flagged as a bloviator.