Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

"Attila.Iskander" wrote in
:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Over the years, I have known quite a few Vets that had a beef with
the VA because of some shoddy treatment (real or perceived). A
couple of them I'd not trust with a firearm anyplace, let alone
where they think they were mistreated.

Oh, look, here is a VA hospital shooting
http://www.nbc12.com/story/16989990/...enter-shooting

What is this? Another VA hospital shooting?
http://www.nbc12.com/story/16989990/...enter-shooting

Even those nice people in North Carolina shoot up VA hospitals
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/122484/

Regrettable all, but it's the price we pay for freedom.

Also very clear demonstration of the effectiveness of banning guns.
It's ironic that allegedly smart people, can't seem to to that little
mental jump past their anti-gun paranoia

Nonsense. Would work only if there were really alert people around, with
room to maneuver. Go visit a crowded emergency room and see how you
would pinpoint the one crazy with a gun intent on doing harm, while you
would be trying to attend to a critically ill person.

And note that in a VA hospital there will/should now be a VA police
officer on duty at or near the emergency room.

--
Best regards
Han