Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Short of news in Florida

Bill Kniess wrote:

At the moment the "evidence" AFAICT is very thin on either side.

For sure the Sanford PD really botched this one - by not collecting
the proper evidence, it's likely there will not ever have the facts.

The gun should have been confiscated,

It was. Now Zimmerman has to go out an buy another. Bummer.

clothing collected for blood
analysis,

It was.

gunshot residue checked on both Martin and Zimmerman,
inspection of Martin's hands (I hav enever seen anyone come out of a
fight with pristine hands and knuckles),

I haven't seen any reports regarding these.

Zimmerman should have been
examined by a physician for his nose and back of head, etc.

His nose was broken, so I assume some physician examined him.

The
forensics would have either proven or disproven Zimmerman's account.
The forensics never lie. Yet other beauty of forensics is that the
past life of either person has no relevance in finding the truth.

I'm sure there are more scientific determinations than we've heard about,
especially since the state has taken over - or is watching - the
investigation.

The "past life" of a party sometimes has a bearing; it's called "pattern of
conduct."