Posted to uk.d-i-y
MarkG MarkG is offline

Default Windows live mail

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:47:07 +0100, Rick
wrote:

On 27/03/2012 7:18 PM, Muddymike wrote:
I have just started using windows live mail after many years of using
Outlook express for email and newsgroups and am stuck!

Can anyone tell me how to get it to insert the symbols before the old
text in my replies?

Mike

I had been using WindowsLive for some years (after upgrade from OE) but
on upgrading to W7 found they no longer include it.

Downloaded the free Mozilla Thunderbird ..... it is EXCELLENT, does
everything you need an email progamme to do.
Also using it for usenet

Support is also free great community ... resolution in minutes of any
questions.

So impressed I also dumped IE and now use Mozilla FireFox as my Browser.

Try Opera, it's even better still....