Posted to uk.d-i-y
MarkG MarkG is offline

Default Windows live mail

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:30:16 +0100, wrote:

Muddymike wrote:
I have just started using windows live mail after many years of using
Outlook express for email and newsgroups and am stuck!

Can anyone tell me how to get it to insert the symbols before the
old text in my replies?

Mike

Apparently you can't Mike. There was a fair bit of discussion on this in
the Windows 7 groups when Windows 7 first came out for general use.

This was one of the reasons I ditched Windows 7 and reverted back to XP
(and
Outlook Express 6).

Cash

Try Opera, it's a fantastic all in one, for web, mail, newsgroups, irc and
more...