Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT Is the George Plimpton who posts here an artificial intelligencebot?

On 3/26/2012 12:17 AM, jk wrote:
wrote:

I told you I don't make claims. When I say something it's true.

Except that when challenged, you either go silent [Like your many
claims about me] or it turns out you "mis rembembered", or you want to
define words in ways special and unique to you.

I said what I say is true. I didn't say I'm never wrong. Do you not know
the difference between telling a lie and making a mistake either? I'm
telling you I don't purposely tell lies, which is why I know you won't
catch me in one. I don't lie if I don't know what I'm talking about, and
if I'm wrong and you prove it I will change my position. Do I
mis-remember things sometimes? Yeah, I do. Do you? Do you make mistakes?
Do you make typographical errors, grammatical errors, errors in general?
Then don't hold me to a different standard than you do for yourself.

What claims have I made about you that I have gone silent on? Be
specific and I'll address anything I've said. As for defining my own
words everybody else does the same thing. If I threw a hatchet at your
head and it missed by a couple of feet you might say that was close
where I'd say I missed by a mile. We both had our own definition of what
a miss by a couple of feet is. Understand?

Hawke