Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

"Han" wrote in message
"Attila.Iskander" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message

snip
You're absolutely crazy if you say that people should be allowed to
enter the VA Hospital in Manhattan with weapons. I just explained
it.

Sure you did
It's the old
"Lets' curtail EVERYBODY's rights because of a few possible
problems.
And if you disagree, YOU are insane"
argument.

Well, if you believe that we should let some crazy people kill a few
doctors and nurses because otherwise we infringe on the right to carry
guns, then you're right, then I am crazy.

There you go building a strawman to try to support an untenable position
I am NOT crazy, except for daring to challenge you on this
Most if not all people who own guns are not crazy either
Ditto for law-abiding people who carry concealed.
Notice that unlike you it DO DIFFERENTIATE between the law-abiding and the
criminal

But I do NOT BELIEVE that we should let those doctors and nurses die, and
that keeping weapons out of the hospital is a "good thingT".

Another unsupported strawman
What evidence, other that your religious belief, supports ANY claim that
doctors or nurses would die

Yes, we KNOW that you believe that. We also know that in your mind, those
who don't happen to agree with you on this are, according to you, insane.
The problem is WHY do you believe that.
And claiming that someone who doesn't agree with your belief is insane
is NOT a valid argument