Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

"Han" wrote in message
"HeyBub" wrote in news:jv-dneWauM5p6-
:

Han wrote:

Oh yes, I'll never forget what my believing mother said: God put you
on this world to do good.

Your mother was wrong. Good is the natural order of things.

God put me on earth to fight evil.

Nice! So, what have you done to cut back on illegal gun use and
trafficking?

Well, that is the purpose of the criminal system, is it not ?
So by paying my taxes, that supports it, I have done my share.

I also armed myself, to be able to protect myself and if necessary others,
were I to encounter a criminal putting me or possibly others at risk.

What have you done, other the support disarming people ?