Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:46:20 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On 27 Mar 2012 20:18:23 GMT, Han wrote:

I wasn't really thinking of visiting Mexico. But (if I read between
the lines correctly) it is reassuring that you think it is safe to
visit those states even if unarmed. I don't think I can just go
into an Arizona gunshop and buy a firearm, even with a 3-day waiting
period, since I'm not a resident of the state.

Buy a hand gun in Nevada. Only in two counties it has to be registered
within 72 hours.

You actually put up with this "registration" ****?

.... me? You talkin' too me? looks around

Move to Texas or some other civilized place.

Why?