Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_5_] Graeme[_5_] is offline

Default Windows live mail

In message , Ian Jackson
writes

I'm presently trying Thunderbird, and I reckon it comes a pretty good
second (or maybe third) to Demon's Turnpike (which I've had for the
past 15 years). If I change ISP from Demon, I think I would probably
use it. [Thunderbird is free, and Turnpike would then cost me £200!]

Interesting comment. I too am using Turnpike, but mentally preparing
for the day when I will no longer be able to do so. Whilst there are
many Turnpike features I'm sure I would miss, the most important feature
to me is the ability to properly thread both Usenet AND mailing lists -
Yahoo, etc.

Does Thunderbird have that facility, does anyone know? Or Agent, or
....?
--
Graeme