Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default OT Short of news in the UK

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

What on earth makes you think the doctors and nurses will die?
Especially if they, too, are armed.

Some patients are a bit paranoid. What do you think will happen when the
doctors are parading around with weapons?

In another post I pointed out that in literally thousands of non-VA
facilities in my state, no doctor, nurse, staff, visitors, or other
patients have been gunned down. Do the patients in the VA hospitals
with which you are familiar so hate the staff that they can't wait to
retaliate for the injustices they've suffered at the hands of Nurse
Cratchitt clones?

As a researcher at the bench, I have had little patient-doctor
interaction, seen or experienced. With 1 exception, all was great. But
if you are a diabetic in fairly advanced stages, and your legs have been
amputated because of the diabetes, I can imagine that someone might think
why me? That did become an obsession for one vet, and he blamed the
nicest doctor on staff for it, and went and killed him. That is too
much. One cannot allow that to happen. That one doctor could have
helped many more patients.

Please give me some slack, I wasn't present at the place where this
happened, but I remember the commotion it caused, and the sorrow for the
doctor.

--
Best regards
Han