Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default dennis is moving to Bristol

Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:28:21 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Rod Speed"/Harry Bloomfield/Harry/Rhondo/Alhoa wrote silly things in
message ...

Focussing on your speedometer is a bad way to drive safely.
I've found running Sygic on my 'droid to be a great help. Not only
does it go "beep" for speed cameras, it goes "beep" everytime I
exceed the stated road speed by 10% which generally means I don't
bother looking at the speedo constantly.
I just engage the speed limiter!
I prefer to drive over the limit most of the time because we have a
stupid 50Kmph limit

That is a good thing as Aussies cannot drive properly.

Sounds a good limit to me....50,000 mph

I bet Clarkson would disagree :-0)

and how hard it is to achieve it.