BillR

Default Transport advice needed

Ben C wrote:
Hi

I've just gone through a major house refurbishment using rental cars
to ferry building materials around, and I can't face doing it again!
I've decided I need to buy a very practical car/van so that I can
cart about bags of cement, timber, etc. I have no idea what
vans/cars would be good for this though. I'd like something
practical with loads of storage space and easy to load/unload, but
still respectable enough for taking to my mum's for Sunday lunch!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to drive? Any tips
gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben

Another budding "white van man" in the making I fear.